Paragon Publishing Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A resource for original games, stories, artwork, and other creative pursuits.

Introduction to This Corner of the Forums

psychoticbarber
    psychoticbarber
    Dancer
    Dancer

Coins : 55

Bardic Talents
    Art:
    Introduction to This Corner of the Forums Left_bar_bleue1/10Introduction to This Corner of the Forums Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
    Lore:
    Introduction to This Corner of the Forums Left_bar_bleue5/10Introduction to This Corner of the Forums Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
    Music:
    Introduction to This Corner of the Forums Left_bar_bleue5/10Introduction to This Corner of the Forums Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Introduction to This Corner of the Forums Empty Introduction to This Corner of the Forums

Post  psychoticbarber Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:14 am

Hi folks. I'm psychoticbarber, and I love creating characters. I asked for a little corner of the forums to dedicate to this particular craft, because role-playing games and stories alike fall apart when the characters are weak and two-dimensional.

First, though, I'd like to tell you what I'm not going to do. I'm not going to do the crunchy bits, unless it involves something funky, new, or interesting (and probably not even then). I have a tendency, when I'm the GM, to be pretty loose on the rules for a good character concept anyway. I won't say you guys can't talk about it here, and if somebody with a more crunchy attitude wants to help with builds, go nuts, but it's not my specialty.

My speciality is helping to make sure characters have motivation, depth, and some wicked hooks and stuff for you as the author or for your GM to play with. So welcome to my playground. I hope you find some interesting and helpful things here!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm